Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Burden burden came down ...

Hmmm ... I wanted to blog many a times this month. But the urge came at wrong times like when I was cooking in kitchen, putting clothes for wash in bath room, in a team meeting in office ...Well now I feel I am little free, but I am not able to rememebr the 'n' number of topics which I wanted to blog .. :-(

Neways, today I am a bit relieved mentally. A long term confusion I had is solved, without hurting many people involved in it. Atleast they did not sound so ... Hope the decision I took is right!!


Actually all my blogs r looking very long. Let me make at least tis a short blog.I wanted to make it sweet too... But I am weak in doing two things at the same time ... I will end here ...

2 comments:

Ravi Shekhar said...

Hey this happens to everyone.. even i miss the chances and then never able to write on the topics which comes to mind. though the reason for not able to write is so different(kitchen/washing)

what was the issue troubling u so much if you can share.

Suma Udupa said...

Not a big issue ... Infact I will blog it sooner or later ... Thanks fo rthe concern ... :)