Friday, November 2, 2007

Cant think of a heading!!

Hi all,

Just logged in to see if my blogspot is still active, and I still remeber it's login id and password. If you see this post you should congragulate my memory.

But I am just wondering if the day is counted when 24 hours is over or for every clock tick!!! It is 3 months I posted anything on blog, though I thought of 1000 things to blog; it is already been 6 months I wanted to take a major decission regarding my career with nothing much happening; it has been almost one year I got married, still I get up morning n search my mom to ask horlicks ...

Time is running... :(

Hmmm, I am getting a reminder from outlook to fill time sheet to be sent to manager. I need to say what all work I did in the week, and for how much time. Let me look back...wait ...

2 comments:

Jagali bhaagavata said...

Congrats for the blog entry.

BTW, what's up? Whats happening? U seem to be little lost in something.

Suma Udupa said...

Thanks for not forgetting the blog even after many days... Was just wondering why only 24hrs in a day. Now I am back to normal!! :)